This is the cool thing, bbc on twitter. To be honest I'll probably turn it off after a while, because 'real' news sites post way to often. But I love the idea of information finding me wherever I am. Which is what twitter is really good at.
Pip called me out. Here are five things people probably don't know about me.
- I was a 'double' brown belt in Tai Kwon Do when I was about 14.
- I took a 300 level explosives class in college, just because we got to watch them detonate a 500 pound ball of TNT at the end of the semester. I'm probably on some list at the fbi because of it. (my college has it's own explosives testing range)
- I got a pipe and some pipe tobacco because I thought it was funny, but I still use it once in a while (every other month or so).
- When asked to sit in a cubicle I tear down the walls and drag them out into the hall. (by 'tear down' I mean 'dismantle')
- Everybody who I know that would post one of these things has already been tagged.
- You get an extra, bonus item because the last one was a cop-out. But it's just self referential silliness, so it's like a double cop-out. I have a tendency to never follow the rules on these things (and that's the real number 5).